At the Language and Learning Lab, we are interested in how young children learn about the world around them! Our research explores the way that infants and children begin to:
- Use knowledge learned through new media sources, like ebooks
- Use words and other symbols to communicate
- Understand references to absent objects, people, and events
- Update their knowledge from what others tell them
- Learn new information from picture books
- Understand the intentions of others during communication
Learn more about our research!
Join our research team!
Parents, if you are interested having your children participate in our studies, click here to learn more or call (416) 934-4559.
You can also email us at email@example.com